Today is the day I return to school to continue my English Course and I realize I don't study with Paul who is EAP teacher, with Mr. Presley, a new teacher in TMC. Oh, I think he's a good person but sometimes he makes the class quite boring; while he was reading essential things in class, Helen and I felt so sleepy~! (..) The class today finished very early cause Mr.Presley took most of us to look for dictionaries, he told we should need a dictionary book to help us how to use right word, right sentence and write a perfect assignment.. I don't know how I can get over the difficulties which are in front of my face..So confused!! My friends, they start their diploma and I will attend higher diploma next year, oh I miss them so much~! We won't have the time to study together anymore.. The new class can't change my old class with Satya in my mind, our memories we used to have.. Ok, It will be the day which my close friends and I go out together and share everything in our lives about study, family, etc. Hope to be in that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope that, you’ll found new happiness with new friends – the same you have already had with old friends.
ReplyDelete