Monday, August 17, 2009

If I were a boy~!

If i were a boy, the first thing i want to do is: I would get my parents to change my name! To be the boy, i think i have to face to many challenges in my life more than before...I wouldn't be softly treated and play dolls anymore. I had to study harder and take more activities to get more knowledge about life and human..To be Girl or Boy, it may be diffenrent but i think it's the same..The same thing...Girls have their own ways and the boys have their heavy responsibilities..They can't go on the same way, they just meet in the corner and realize each other..That's called "Corners to Love".. It can be the difficult thing that you should get over and if i were a boy, i had to be the first person to solve problems and help the girls when they need to be helped...A good boy is a person who always do the best thing for him or for his family..He can't protect or love his girl-friend if he 's scared to deal with danger!! I want to protect my Family and my lover and do anything that i can to grow up our life!! The life may be not the pink color but you can change if you really want to.. With me, to be boy is not the easy thing that you can give up your housework, you should learn how to do it yourself!
I used to want to be a boy when i was eight years old but now, i just want to be myself, a real girl. I can be the normal girl but i'm proud for everything that i've done...I didn't give to do something that i used to think i couln't overcome, such as Swiming, Math... and now, i won't give up and go on advancing up!!
...
..
Don't want to be the other..
..Be Yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment