'Show me the meaning of being lonely', a song by Backstreet Boys that i usually listen to when i feel lonely~! When i was young, i felt so frightened if my daddy didn't stand beside me and since a day i've gone to Singapore, the fear is growing up bigger and bigger; I really need a 'close' person to share with me everything, help me to be more confident and make me smile everyday...I have friend in Singapore but she has her personal life and i can't follow her when we go out.. I feel so uncomfortable while I'm going for a walk with her..and her boy-friend!..They're a cute couple and only me, the loner 4ever!!!!... (So hurt!)
..I really the the crook of one's amrs, i want to cry when i'm be with this person; I mean this is the first time i need a boy-friend who is the close-friend at this time..My friend, she has her own life and me too..
..lonely is the worst feelings..I never want to live with this emotion but ..Dream never comes true..Scare...Tears..
No comments:
Post a Comment