Friday, August 28, 2009

Sad...

Peter is walking on the street, he's just left from her ex-girlfriend's engagement ceremony..Mary, her name, decided to marry her benefactor-Richards because he's been helping her family several times and he's been Mary's friend when they were young; although Peter can't accept her decision, he knows Mary's also loved Richards eventhough they're far away for long times..Because of this shock, Peter coudn't do his job well when he received the invititation; he used to think if he tried his best, he could make her love again!!..
-I hope you'll be happy forever!!
When he talked this sentence with Mary and Richards, his heart was hurtful as if he'd been killed right now..He tried to smile to show them that he could continue his life without Mary..
...Wind's blowing up...Peter feels so cold but he doesn't care about it. The taste of Queen's Bakery makes him remember the day he met Mary:
Autumn 2004, 12a.m, Peter went to Queen to buy his dinner..The project which was finished by him an dhis assitant was succesful and now, he could return to his free time and wait for the next projection..When Peter stept into the bakery, he realized that only a woman was in; she got a blond curly hair and her face was so beautiful but she didn't smile:
-The chef will be back! -She said- would you like some coffe? It's cold and i think you have to wait for an hour!
And they talked as friends although they didn't know each other. Her name was Mary and today was her birthday but her parents live very far from her so they couldn't celebrate with her; in addition, the chef was her friend so he made a delicious cake for her..Peter was really expressed by Mary, her smile was so bright like sunshine summer.
..And they were friends from that day. Peter was office chief of computer graphics and Mary was an artist; when Peter had free times, he always went to Mary's house and helped her to cook; sometimes they also discussed about their plans..And in 2005, Mary accepted to be Peter's girl-friend..They had a good time together and Mary vistied Peter's mom; his dad'd died before he wen to primary school and his mom was very delighted when Peter introduces his girl-friend to her. The relationship between Mary and his mom was very good and she recognized Mary like her daughter-in-law..! But in Jan 2006, Richards appeared and in that year, Mary's parents faced many dificulties about insurance and so on..Richards helped Mary while Peter was in Intaly..
"I will marry Richards! Please Forgive me! He really needs me!"
"I know"..
"Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me.
So goodbye, please don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need
.And I will always love you.
I will always love you."
Whiney Houston' song is turned on from the music shop; Peter wants to cry but he can't. His childhood was usually anguishing and he overcame all of them....Looking up the sky, Peter breaks into a smile~:"I will always miss you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment