Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Wish...

When you get trouble and can't deal with it, you always wish something and hope it comes true. It may be the fantasy that makes you have more confident to face to difficult..With me, the wish is a means that i can lean in and maybe the serious thing will be temporarily settled down ..If i had a wish, i 'd return to start again my life, to solve problems that i used to do in the past..I know it can't be happen because the life is the life, it can't be turned upside-down by stupid mind..It's just the wish...
...
..
But i think the wish can come true if you believe you can try, except this is the wish that be connected with something's is impossible, like wars, control environment... You want to be a successful businessman, you have to learn more things, take part in more projects...It can be failed in the first time but the next time, you can try again and take a little bit success...
.....
..
And I, i have the wish..It is my family and my future..I hope they're alway standing beside me and share with me every happiness or roughness; especially my daddy..I can't stand to live without him..I'm scared the day he will 'stay away' from me, forever, i don't want to think about it..
..And my future, it's not my wish, it's my destiny..I have to be more confident..Always know where is my best way and right choice to have the happy life... May be when i finish this english couse, i will tell something...with ...
........
...
Youth is the most beautiful stretch of road in our life, why i can't try if i have a chance....
.......
...
People say that when you want to be alone, it's the time you're really lonely..
It's not forever..but...
..
I wish...
..

No comments:

Post a Comment