I felt so tired today..My head got hurt as if someone was hitting it, i wanted to vomited when i came back home after class..Oh, my bed! My beautiful bed! I just wanted to slept all night but impossible. I had to go go Sim Lim Square to buy something for my daddy...My friend was tired, too; i think the reason caused my headache was the bad weather in Singapore and the disguting blog by Jackie!
Oh, my god!!! Why?! I thought i shouldn't read his story that he had posted in his blog, i wanted to killed myself right now..Oh.., why me~! The horrible thing was Jackie said that he knew the boy who i fell in love and he will tell this truth..Oh, Jackie, sorry, but you'll never know the true thing and the biggest secret that i was holding...I knew this feelings was not the good result and making it come true wasn's possiple..It never happen~! I believe that! The first boy ,who i liked when i was in the 7th grade, didn't like me cause at that time he was following the other girl ...I was so disapponited as if the earth was blowing up..But luckily, the other boy liked while i was falling out of love..Oh, poor on him! I dumped him and felt happier than before..Ha ha~!! Since that day, when i saw the boy who i used to like, i just wanted to attack him and shout:'Ugly boy' but i coulnd't..Shy~! (HUHU)
In my class today, we had a small party to Helen's birthday..Oh, the cake was so delicious but i didn't like cake. I felt tired of this one when i was given this by someone..I prefer ice-cream~! Sorry!
My second love...Should i hide my feelings or tell him what i was thinking about him?! I was scared the day my daddy know the man who i like is a foreigner...I will be scolded, turned out from my house and never turned back!
Tomorro i will read my favoriter book and chat with my friend..Time's so long~!
...
..
Aries
That's my constellation~!
See ya~!
Linh, don't think so much about Jackie's story because this is only a story. The story is imagine, not truth. If all stories on over the world are truth, the world 'll collapse. The story is story. All........imagine.
ReplyDelete