Friday, August 28, 2009

Declaring my feelings with....

The first time we met was on Friday, it was also my first class in Singapore. And the first person who I saw was Nicolas, not you..Satya put me to sit between you and Mai, i felt so sad and tired because I'd cried in front of Amy's eyewitness before i joined our class. The first impression about you was: you seemed to be interested in computer and hand phone but I didn't care. At that time, I missed my family so much, especially my mom and you know, because of you i thought almost we could use hand phone during the class cause when Satya taught, you were using your phone..And I think you don't remember the first statemetn you said to me, you said:"Excuse me!", however, it was low that i can't hear your 'permission'. In addition, Satya took me to sit next to Helen later so I think it was the first and also the last time i sat next to you...
The following days were so boring, my family returned to Vietnam and i have to get used to new life in new country..I have friends here, too; they're so fun, optimist and generous..Sometimes i feel so lonely, iI really need someone who is close to me and can make me smile when I'm sad..I remembered when Satya asked if we liked Chinese, i said 'No' and your eyes were so funny at this time, I didn't want to make you sad, i just didn't like the government and especially when I said I could go out with another boy if I had boy-friend...Am I sensitive???!!
Before I wen to Singapore, I'd promised myself that i wouldn't love until I finish my study but I can't..I fall in love again eventhough I hate the man who liked hip-hop, his style's so fashionable and loves electronis too much (like my younger brother); I don't know why.. When you smile, my mind's so delighting but I like looking at you when you're thinking of something in spite of disgusting thinngs ^-^... It's so strange, isn't it?! I asked my best friend about my feelings and she said:" Don't worry, it's just the temporary feelings! You'll forget him if you meet another boy!"..She added I didn't like you because I never talk with you..I used to agree with her but unexpectedly, my feeling's growing bigger and bigger...Once I marked your practical test accidentally, sorry, i have to tell the truth: Your hand writing's not good and some words I couldn't read...And last friday, you marked my sheet, I felt nervous if you regcognise my hand writing; cause I'm the person who wrote in your notebook! Yes, it's me!!
..And when I heard that only me, Ace and Helen who will continue the next course, I was unhappy and the next friday may be the last day I meet you like classmates...Time never waits for us..
....One day, Satya decorate our classroom again and the most surprise was your seat was opposite to mine..I used to can't stand concentrating to the lessons because when I looked up, I saw you. Luckily, I tried to study and thought of my daddy's anger, i came back myself.. I like your smile and your voice...
I'm scared to be alone. I'm afraid of seeing off somebody who has been with me for a long time..I think I will cry on the last day...Tears..
Shy..I used to be refused by the boy whom I studied with at the 7th grade..Disappointed..I really want to declare my feelings with you although I know the answer from you...My brain is not good, I really scared the day I will forget you, our classmates and Satya~!...
And If you don't like me, it's so OK,..Cause this is the life, i have to deal with it!!
PRAY TO GOD..
I'M NOT CATHOLIC!!
P/S:
People say you give someone a yellow rose if you love one-side, and you give the white rose if you love him/her quietly..
..I give you the yellow and the white ones...

1 comment:

  1. Lam gi lam cung phai nghi cho ban than va gia dinh, em den day de hoc va lo cho tuong lai. Cam giac yeu rat la kho chiu nhat la nhug nguoi tre tuoi nhu em, anh da trai qua rat nhieu nen rat thong cam. Nhung cai gi thuoc ve minh se mai mai thuoc ve minh va nguoc lai. Hy vong la em tap trung vo hoc va cu de cho moi chuyen xay ra trong tu nhien vi tinh yeu khong the song chung voi bat buoc. Anh se co gang lam het suc de giup em vuot qua cai cam giac kho chiu nay va mong em co duoc thu hanh phuc don gian ma ko bao gio bi ket thuc...

    ReplyDelete